Delta Group established in 1971 is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Delta Group has sales offices and manufacturing plants worldwide. Delta's mission continues to be: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow."
Senior Software/Firmware Engineer for eMobility (m/f/d)
Location: East Kilbride, UK
- Product development team member to design a range of Industrial Battery Chargers.
- Bring creative IoT solutions to the growing automated material handling equipment market.
- To understand the value of each stage of software development and the difference between product, system and software requirements.
- To be goal oriented and take responsibility for delivery of a segment of a project.
- To work collaboratively, willing to dive-in and experiment with a view of identifying a clear and robust end-point and making that happen.
- To balance long-term product objectives, like quality as well as functionality, into the day-to-day work.
- Embedded application level development and communication protocol development.
- Great communication skills including ability to document or specify work, track progress/issues against the plan, and explain capabilities/limitations for the product of different releases of software.
- UML (Enterprise Architect), Simulation (Matlab/Simulink), and an understanding of how to design for: testability, reusability, within the constraints of memory, processor and real time constraints.
- Experience of C, code generators, Static Analysers/MISRA standard, Scripting, EG: Python/Ruby/Perl/Bash/Batch and Windows development of Test tools using C++/C#
- Experience of Real time ARM core and DSP Microcontroller experience, Sensor and device integration, power electronics
- Experience of Test Driven Development, or Software Unit Testing, VectorCAST, System integration testing, debuggers, bus analysers, and using lab equipment (scopes, sources, loads)
- Ability or ambition to lead a small Team leading sprints and using collaborative tools such as issue trackers and version control systems.
- Previous experience in an industry such as medical, automotive, defence, semiconductor or telecoms.
- Relevant degree or appropriate educational attainment
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly and constructive working environment with a lot of room for new possibilities and ideas. An attractive, performance-related salary is also included.
If you are interested in this exciting job opportunity, please submit your application, including cover letter, CV, earliest starting date, salary expectations and all relevant references/Information to Jobs.Germany@deltaww.com
Delta Electronics Europe Ltd (UK)
1 Redwood Court, Peel Park Campus, East Kilbride,
Glasgow, G74 5PF
Scotland, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 1355 588 888