Delta Group established in 1971 is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Delta Group has sales offices and manufacturing plants worldwide. Delta's mission continues to be: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow."
Automated Test Engineer (m/f)
- Developing applications to control products and instruments over many different interfaces including VXI, PXI, IEEE (GPIB), RS242/RS485, 1553, ARINC429, CAN, I2C, SPI and Ethernet.
- LabVIEW (Certified LabVIEW Developer), LabWindows/CVI, TestStand, C, C++, Visual Basic, HP/AgilentVEE, PLC Programming.
- Design For Test (DFT) Analysis. Automatic and Manual Test System Design.
- Digital and analogue circuit design, design verification, testing and fault finding.
- ATE programming (Teradyne/GenRad, Rhode & Schwartz, Terotest, Diagnosys, Schlumberger), including In-Circuit, Functional, Boundary Scan techniques.
- Software modelling and simulation of complex electronic devices. Using Electronic Simulators (LASAR, HILO, CAPS, ModelSim) to test and verify circuits and devices.
- Degree in Communication Engineering.
- Background in Electronic or Software engineering.
- Experience in a product design and development environment.
- Product automated testing in factory also relevant.
- PC skills (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Visio).
- Customer facing skills. Client training and writing documentation.
- Good communication skills and commercial awareness.
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Flexible working hours and an attractive, performance-related salary are also included. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation.
If you are interested in this exciting job opportunity, please submit your application, including cover letter, CV, earliest starting date, salary expectations and all relevant references/information to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Delta Electronics Europe Ltd (UK)
1 Redwood Court, Peel Park Campus, East Kilbride,
Glasgow, G74 5PF
Scotland, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 1355 588 888